The First “Ashra” of the Holy Ramzan has ended and we have entered into the second “Ashra” Mash’allah. Its seems like Ramzan is fleeing away quickly from us and I hope I had availed every single chance that Allah has given me to “shun” my sins. I tried to be a better Muslim and performed prayers and the best of “deeds” through out the first Ashra , and may Allah shower His blessing over me and guide me a right direction throughout the whole Ramzan
Today was 15th roza so i thought to share these life changing deeds
1. Sitting after Fajr remembering Allah until sunrise.
3. Attending lectures in the Masjid.
4. Visiting a sick Muslim.
5. Providing food for breaking the fast.
6. Standing in prayer on Laylatul Qadr.
7. Always recite this while shopping:
Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shayin qadeer’
8. That Which Shall Have no Equal on the Day of Resurrection, whoever says this phrase one hundred times in a day:
“La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahu-l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shai’in qadir,”
9. Asking Allah to forgive ALL Muslims.
10. Recite “Subhanllahi wa bi hamdih” to seek forgiveness from Allah.
11. Recite “Subhanallah” to earn 100 thousand good deeds in 2 mins
12. Recite this phrase to be pleased on the Day of Resurrection:
“Radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-’Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallama) Nabiyyan”
13. Recite these phrases on a heavy scale
“Subhan-Allah wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi “
14. And do must recite this treasure of Paradise
LA HAWLA WA LA QUATA ILLA BILLAH
15. The Beautiful supplication for seeking forgiveness (Syed-ul-Istighfar) is to say:
Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta, khalaqtani wa ana `abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika mastata`tu, a`udhu bika min sharri ma sana`tu, abu‘u laka bini`matika `alayya, wa abu‘u bidhanbi faghfir li, fa innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa Anta.
So friends what an amazing opportunity we have in this blessed month to gain such closeness to Allah as well as his mercy & forgiveness of our past & present sins.
Therefore the time to prepare for the Hereafter is NOW as we may not have a tomorrow. What better time to make lifetime changes than to do so in the most blessed of months – Ramzan.
May Allah enable me and you guys to maximize each & every precious second of Ramzan & may he make it a salvation for us in the Hereafter. Ameen